As more details come out, it becomes increasingly clear that police/security officials attempted to murder both brothers and cover it up with a tissue of lies. In the case of the elder brother, Tamerlan, they succeeded. The younger Dhzokhar has been effectively silenced and passed into FBI custody.
Almost a week after police claimed that the Tsarnaev brothers fought a rolling street battle with dozens of heavily armed police officers, we learned Wednesday night that they had only a single handgun, according to sources who spoke withÂ ABC News and the AP, something that directly contradicts what officials had previously said.
And that’s just the beginning of the bullshit that the police and FBI appear to have deliberately spread to the pusillanimous mainstream media, who then passed it on to the brainwashed public.Â Here are a few more ‘revelations’ that paint a VERY different picture of what happened last week in Boston:
- After the manhunt, Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said the brothers were “heavily armedâ€ and numerous reports detailed a fairly extensive arsenal. According to a New York TimesÂ report from April 21 citing a law enforcement official, â€œThe authorities found an M-4 carbine rifle â€¦ two handguns and a BB gun.â€ Now unnamed sources say there was only a SINGLE 9mm pistol between the two brothers. Indeed,Â photos of the shootout suggest only one brother had a weapon.
- Boat gunfight? â€“ Police initially reported that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev fired on police when they found him hiding in a boat Friday night. â€œ It was back and forth â€¦ yes â€” he was firing,â€ Watertown Police Chief Ed Deveau told CNN Saturday. In its definitive â€œ tick tockâ€ of the events, the Washington Post reported that the suspect inside the boat â€œwas shooting back.â€ That has now been exposed as BULLSHIT!
- Yesterday, the Washington Post and the AP sheepishly admitted that Tsarnaev wasÂ UNARMED when police found him after what what was described as a “gunfight”. The truth appears to be that police riddled the boat with bullets, threw in a few flash/bang grenades, and then decided to try and contact the defenseless Dzhokhar. In the process he was shot in the neck, and police then lied to the world that he had “shot himself”.
- 7 -Eleven and the MIT officer â€“ Initial reports suggested the brothers tried to hold up a 7-Eleven, and then killed an MIT officer who either responded to the robbery or just happened to be in the area. But days later, authorities revealed that the holdup was committed by different suspects and the confusion was caused by the close proximity of the two events. There is still no evidence that the brothers actually killed the police officer.
- Carjacking â€“ Some reports indicate that the person whom the brothers carjackedÂ escaped while they inexplicably went into a store to buy snacks, while others say the brothersÂ let the victim go because he wasnâ€™t American. Itâ€™s also still unclear which brother stole the black SUV, and which drove the Honda that followed.
In short, there are so many holes in the official story, that the entire case against them should be thrown out on the grounds of insufficient evidence and evidence of intent to pervert the course of justice on the part of the police and FBI. Indeed, given that it has been revealed that the FBI had the two brothers on their files for years, the FBI should be thoroughly investigated for what role it played in the Boston Marathon bombings.
I personally called this scenario on the very day of the Marathon bombings and in subsequent posts. I facetiously encouraged readers to immediately declare that it was “Muslim terrorists”.Â I received a considerable amount of flak from people for my “lack of sensitivity” to the bomb victims. Well, to be completely honest,Â because I have seen this type of scenario over and over again, I have as much sympathy for the two brothers as I have for the bomb victims. While the bomb victims were not specifically targeted for death, the two Tsarnaev brothers, as FBI patsies, clearly were. While no one is dancing on the graves of the marathon bomb victims, millions effectively dancing on the grave of the elder brother and rejoicing at the effective torture and capture of the younger.
Every single person who, in any way, rejoiced at the death of Tamerlan Tsarnaev and the brutalisation of his brother, Dhzokhar, and then reveled in the disgusting display of jingoism that followed, should be utterly ashamed of themselves. If another bombing takes place, YOU will share part of the blame.