Wellaware1.com – Nutjobs Par Excellence

A reader asked me to look into the site wellaware.com, the owners of which have been spreading spurious nonsense about ‘actors’ at Sandy Hook (amongst several other notable historical events and persons).

It took just a few minutes of perusing the various ‘investigations’ at wellaware.com to conclude that the ‘researchers’ that run that site are:

registered blind

or

equipped with an IQ of around 50

or

deliberately spreading nonsense to get attention.

or

a combination of all three.

I won’t go into debunking all of their blatant BS because it is so obvious and would beĀ  a waste of time, but I will provide one example of their “proof” of a “Sandy Hook hoax”, that you can take as representative of their overall powers of discernment.

The owners of Wellaware.com claim that Robbie Parker, father of Emilie Parker who was murdered at Sandy Hook i.e. this guy:

Robbie-Parker-father-of-Connecticut-shooting-victim-jpg

Is actually Professional Skate boarder, Tony Hawk, i.e. this guy:

Tony_Hawk

Take your time. Compare and contrast, and then conclude.

16 Comments

• By Niall, January 8, 2013 @ 15:37

God help us if these are the kinds of nut-jobs we're relying on to discern reality from officials' lies.

• By Daniel S. Thompson, January 8, 2013 @ 20:07

This is called disinformation. You would be completely remiss if you were to suggest that the only irregularities in the Sandy Hook investigation and "news" coverage were down to this nonsense. There was, as in the Aurora shooting, a second gunman present. Also, the coroner declared early on that all victims were shot with "a long rifle." The only rifle on the scene was found locked in the trunk of the shooter's car. The shooter carried only the two pistols. All victims were shot *expertly,* in a matter of seconds. There is also some extremely odd video of Robbie Parker, sauntering up to the camera before a scheduled interview, with an ear-to-ear grin, laughing and joking with officials present, and asking "shall I just read from the card?" before "psyching himself up" into the appearance of a stressed-out, emotional, bereaved father with some heavy breathing. Sandy Hook stinks as much as Aurora, or Tuscon. Expect the records in this case to be sealed by the judge this time as well.

• By Joe Quinn, January 8, 2013 @ 21:55

I've dealt with all the points you make Daniel. Please read the longer article I wrote. http://joequinn.net/2013/01/07/the-sandy-hook-mas

• By Larry, January 8, 2013 @ 22:26

Ever think that maybe this guy was meant to discredit the LEGITIMATE notion that perhaps SOME actors were used by mixing clearly ridiculous claims with some very real ones? Isn't that typically how disinfo works? Check out this reasonable video he made in May of last year: http://youtu.be/AfScPPysADQ

Are you going to argue that this is not the same person at the end of this video going by "Laura Phelps"? http://youtu.be/zSvzwDsgrs8

Perhaps not so oddly Chiarini denies it but they sure look the same to me.

Frankly Joe I think you could do better to debunk bogus claims without throwing out loaded terms like "nutjob" or "conspiracy theorist" since obviously these are the same tactics the mainstream uses against people like you. I'm not defending Chiarini as it's clear he puts out disinfo. I'm just saying that doesn't mean that the entire notion that liars/actors were demonstrably used as a part of this psyop should be discounted. That is likely exactly why they are spreading this type of info on a clearly bogus site like wellaware1. There is likely a dual purpose here:

1) To suck in less discerning people who see any GOOD info he puts out, are blown away by it, open their minds "too widely", and swallow the whole Goodman/Tony Hawk/etc BS, and promote his website and ALL of his claims, thereby discrediting themselves and helping to spread his disinfo which attaches OBVIOUS bullshit to potentially REAL evidence of actors.

2) To give the media and debunkers (including you) an easy target if real evidence of actors ever pick up steam. Chiarini is presented as the face of the theory, good info is presented along with outrageously bad, and he could even get interviewed and act like a total kook to discredit everything — real and bogus.

• By Joe Quinn, January 8, 2013 @ 22:43

I'm interested in hard evidence about SH Larry. If there is any actual evidence of "actors" at SH please tell me where they are, and I mean actual evidence of actors, evidence that defies a fairly simple explanation. I use the term "nut jobs" because, frankly, that's what these people are. They are doing a serious disservice to anyone trying HONESTLY to look into these kind of events. They make us all look like raving lunatics and they do serious damage to the truth itself. Again, if you have any REAL evidence of actors involved in SH I'd be happy to consider it.

• By Larry, January 8, 2013 @ 23:06

Come on Joe you have to understand how parroting those same pejorative terms so often used against anyone who questions the status quo is a slippery slope. In fact I disagree with your assertions in this article about Bin Laden: http://joequinn.net/2011/05/08/osama-bin-ladens-n

It's clear from the comments that I'm not the only one and I'm sure you could be labeled a "conspiracy theorist" or "nutjob" based on that assertion alone. Agreed? Where's the "evidence"? How are your assertions in that article different from asserting that the pics of "Jennifer Sexton/Greenberg" are the same as "Laura Phelps"? The photos ARE the evidence. Did you watch the videos I posted? Do you really deny that they appear to be the same person?

• By Larry, January 8, 2013 @ 23:28

Plus in your article here you didn't even consider the notion that Chiarini (owner of wellaware1) is deliberate disinfo and therefore not a "nutjob" at all. I personally think this is the MOST LIKELY scenario and that he knows full well what he's doing. By suggesting the ONLY possibility is that he is a "nutjob" you are very possibly taking the bait and doing their work for them.

• By Joe Quinn, January 9, 2013 @ 12:11

I did consider that, mentioned it in my longer article, and I suspect it may be true, but I have no proof that it is true. So I'll go with him being a nutjob. As far as I am concerned, being a conscious disinfo agent and being a nutjob are not mutually exclusive.

• By Joe Quinn, January 9, 2013 @ 12:14

Larry, if you can't see that the first two images in that article on Bin Laden are NOT the same person, I don't know what to say to you. I mean, there really is smoking gun evidence that fake bin laden's have been used. As far as the Sexton/Greenberg/Phelps thing goes, I don't have an opinion on that.

• By redpillreaction, January 15, 2013 @ 23:43

Ah, so you have no proof that he a disinfo agent, but you DO have proof that he is a nutjob?? Seriously? Go ahead and lay out how you know the difference for us please.

• By Joe Quinn, January 16, 2013 @ 10:16

Did you even read the article? Did you look at the pictures of two OBVIOUSLY different people that he is saying are the SAME people? If you can't see that, if that isn't proof enough for you that he is disinfo, then neither I nor anyone else can help you.

• By wert, January 19, 2013 @ 01:30

no this is disinformation no one actually thinks this its for the sheep

• By msbetz, April 1, 2013 @ 05:52

They look NOTHING alike! Tony Hawk should sue for such spectacular lies!

• By mortgages, April 26, 2013 @ 06:07

I can't see such similarities between their faces. Tony Hawk is a great guy and a legend!

• By Graham., June 5, 2013 @ 23:46

As a professional photographer for many years I would conclude that these two photos are quite clearly of the same guy! Obviously they have been taken under different lighting conditions etc etc but there is no doubt that they are the same guy.

• By Joe Quinn, June 6, 2013 @ 00:26

As a sane human being who can recognise when two people have very different noses and lips, I have to conclude that they are NOT the same guy, especially since both of them are public figures and the times and places where the images were taken are publicly known to be totally different, separated by years in fact.

Other Links to this Post